We are closed until we publish our Spring catalog online sometime between Christmas and New Years Day!
Save your selections to a wish list.
Saxifraga sancta ssp. pseudosancta
Flat hummocks with prickly, lance-linear leaves. Fine yellow flowers.
This plant is grown directly in a block of tufa, a natural stone with a high aeration factor. Tiny root hairs are able to penetrate tufa and derive nutrition from the stone. Tufa can be regarded as being a well-aerated clay, which doesn't compact and lose its porosity, which makes for healthier plants. With the rock, the crown of the plant is held above ground level and this prevents rot on the plant as well. Roots are also less disturbed during transplanting.
Other plants in this genus
You are welcome to place an order on-line and pay off-line
- All you need to do is assemble your order by adding your plants to the cart.
- Then go to the checkout page and choose the Payment Method: "Phone/Fax/Mail/Money order/Cheque".
- You will not be asked for a credit card number.
- This way, we get instant notification of your order, giving you priority.
- The math is completed without error and the shipping cost is accurately calculated.
- Provide payment in the manner you prefer, off-line.